15 minMIN PREP
15 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g seasoned Shredded Beef
- 2 green Tomatoes
- 2 garlic Cloves
- 3 Bird’s beak chili
- 1/4 bunch of fresh cilantro cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of water
- 8 flour Tortillas
- Using hot water boil the green tomatoes.
- In a blender, place the boiled green tomatoes, garlic, bird's beak chilis, cilantro and water.
- Blend until all ingredients are completely mixed.
- Heat the seasoned Shredded Beef in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix the heated Seasoned Shredded Beef with the sauce and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place the product inside the flour tortillas and bend it to the inside to close the chimichanga.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and place the chimichangas inside to fry them, fry both sides evenly until it has a nice golden color.
- Serve and enjoy.