20 minMIN PREP
20 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g of shredded Chicken with green Sauce.
- 3 pieces of bread.
- 300 g Bayo refried Beans.
- 300 g grated Cheese.
- 1 Red Tomato in cubes.
- 1/2 Red Onion in cubes.
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper in cubes.
- Divide the bread pieces by its half.
- Place the bread pieces on a clay comal or pan to heat them.
- Heat the bayo refried beans and place approximately 50 g of it on top of each bread piece.
- Heat the shredded Chicken with green Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the shredded Chicken with green Sauce on top of the beans on the pieces of bread.
- Place approximately 50 g of grated Cheese on each piece of bread on top of the heated content of the Chicken to gratinate the cheese.
- Mix the red tomato, red onion and jalapeño pepper to make a mexican Pico de Gallo.
- Place the Pico de Gallo on top of the molletes.