20 minMIN PREP
20 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g shredded Chicken witn Green Sauce
- 4 Corn Tortillas cut in triangles
- 2 Eggs
- 200 g Bayo refried Beans
- 1/4 red Onion sliced
- 100 g grated Cheese
- Place the vegetable oil in a pan to heat it.
- Fry the corn tortillas cut in triangles with the hot vegetable oil and put them in a plate.
- Heat the bayo refried Beans and place approximately 100 g on the plate.
- Place approximately 50 g of grated Cheese on top of the heated bayo refried Beans to gratinate the Cheese.
- Again, heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Break the egg and cook it sunny-side up.
- Heat the shredded Chicken with green Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the shredded Chicken with green Sauce on top of the fried corn tortillas covering them completely.
- Place the sunny-side up egg on top of the content of the pouch and cover with the red onion.