10 minMIN PREP
10 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g of Shredded Chicken with Traditional Mole Sauce
- 4 flour Tortillas
- 1 Lettuce leave cut in strips
- 1/2 red Onion in cubes
- 200 g Bayo refried Beans
- 60 g Rice
- Salt to taste
- In a pot with hot water cook the rice for 10 minutes adding salt to taste.
- Place the flour tortillas on a clay comal or pan to heat them.
- Heat the Shredded Chicken with Traditional Mole Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- On top of the flour tortillas place a bead of 50 g of beans, cooked rice, lettuce leaves in strips, red onion and Shredded Chicken with Traditional Mole Sauce.
- Wrap the flour tortilla with the fillings inside to make the burrito.