30 minMIN PREP
30 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g Barbecue Pulled Pork
- 1 prebaked Pizza Dough
- 1/2 kg grated Cheese
- 300 g Tomato paste
- 1/2 Re Cabbage sliced
- 1/4 bunch of fresh Cilantro
- Put the prebaked pizza on a round baking dish.
- Completely cover the dough with the tomato paste.
- Put the grated cheese on top of the tomato paste until its completely covered.
- Heat the Barbecue Pulled Pork in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the Shredded Pork With BBQ Sauce on top of the grated cheese and distribute evenly on the pizza surface.
- Cover with the red cabbage distributing it evenly on the surface.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Place the baking dish with the pizza inside the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the pizza from the oven and cover with cilantro leaves.