15 minMIN PREP
15 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g shredded Pork with Green Sauce
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 red Onion in slices
- 2 white cooked Rice portions
- 100 g grated Cheese
- 200 ml Vegetable Oil
- Place the vegetable oil in a pan to heat it.
- Wet the corn tortillas with the hot vegetable oil and put them in a plate.
- Heat the shredded Pork with Green Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the shredded Pork with Green Sauce inside the corn tortillas and wrap them.
- With the product sauce cover the enchiladas.
- Put the grated cheese and the red sliced onion on top of the enchiladas.
- Serve with a portion of white cooked rice and enjoy.