20 minMIN PREP
20 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g Shredded Pork with Green Sauce
- 1 diced Nopal (cactus)
- 1 tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Whole Bayo cooked Beans to taste
- Heat the Shredded Pork with Green Sauce inthe microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a pan, heat vegetable oil.
- Place the diced nopal in the pan for 2 minutes in order to precook it.
- Place the Shredded Pork with Green Sauce in the pan and mix until the nopal is completely cooked.
- Serve with a portion on Whole Bay Beans.