20 minMIN PREP
20 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g seasoned pieces of Pork Meat
- 2 tablespoon of pork lard
- 4 Red Tomatoes
- 1/4 tablespoon of Oregano Coarse
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Bird’s beak chili
- 1 tablespoon of Chicken boullion
- 2 Boiled eggs
- In a pot with hot water, boil the red tomatoes.
- Blend the cooked red tomatoes, pork lard, oregano coarse, garlic cloves, Bird's beak chili and chicken boullion.
- Heat the blended sauce in a pot until it boils.
- Heat the Seasoned Pieces of Pork Meat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a deep bowl place the Seasoned Pieces of Pork Meat and cover it with the sauce.
- Serve, place 1 boiled egg sliced by its half on each plate.