10 minMIN PREP
10 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300gms of shredded Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Onion in slices
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 Laurel leaves
- 2 red tomatoes diced
- 1/4 can chipotle Pepper (220g)
- 1 tablespoon Chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Oregano coarse
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme coarse
- Blend the red tomatoes, onion, garlic, laurel , chipotle pepper, chicken bouillon, oregano and thyme with a cup of water.
- Pour the sauce into a pot, heat and stir until it boils.
- Heat the sterilized shredded Chicken in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Place the sterilized shredded chicken in a deep dish, then pour the sauce on top and stir.
- Serve and accompany with your favorite sauce.