20 MIN PREP
20 minHRS TOTAL TIME
- 300 g seasoned Shredded Beef
- 1/4 of a piece of slice red onion
- 1 piece of red tomato cut into small cubes
- 1 piece of sliced serrano pepper
- 1 piece of thin sliced lettuce
- 1/4 bunch of fresh cilantro cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 piece of avocado (optional)
- 8 corn toasts
- Heat the seasoned shredded Beef inthe microwave for 2 minutes.
- Mix the heated Seasoned Shredded Beef with the red onion, red tomato, serrano pepper, lettuce, cilantro and olive oil inside a big bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Place the mix on top of corn tostadas.
- Add avocado slices to make it tastier.
- Serve and enjoy.